Xtreme Pure Stock (New Changes) Aug 2, 2014 9:22:23 GMT -7
Post by PDDR on Aug 2, 2014 9:22:23 GMT -7
Gravity Powered Free Rolling Only
Rules and Regulations
- Official entry form must be filled out and all fields completed and signed per builder
- Return shipping must be pre paid in order to return your cars
- When you ship the package you can purchase return shipping at the same time. (Include a return shipping label with car)
- $10 per car
- Cars are staged straight down the lane, wheels pulled away from the center rail and car body (Standard Staging Method)
- Custom staging instructions are allowed and must be shipped with car/cars on race day
- No touching or stepping over the track
- No touching any cars
- Must conduct yourself in an orderly manner
- Failure to meet race requirements and/or rules
- If any part of the car comes off during the race and interferes with another car
- If the car leaves it's lane and interferes with another car
- Car causing damage to the track
1. Car Body / Dimensions
Wheel Base : Open / Any
Height : Not to exceed 3" inches...
Length : Not to exceed 7" inches...
Width : Not to exceed 2-3/4" inches...
Weight : Not to exceed 5.0 ounces (143 grams) measured on 1/10th digital scale
4 Axles & Wheels must be installed to the side of the car body / No more than a 45 degree angle
No reverse mounted wheels
Track Center Rail Height : 1/4" inch ( 7 mm ) *
Track Center Rail Width : 1 5/8" inches (4.2 cm) *
* Wheels must clear the outside to outside center rail width measurement
Center Guide Rail click on photos for larger view
a. Minimum diameter .084
BSA >>> Only
a. May be CnCed, lathed, polished and/or sanded to true the edge of tread, surface and circumference
b. The tread / contact surface must remain flat and parallel to the bore as humanly possible
c. No Angling, Reshaping, Canting, Round Crowning, Tapering, H-ing, V-ing, Dishing, the outside of the wheels and/or tread surface
d. No removing or reducing the letters, Numbers or spokes inside or outside of the wheels.
e. 7.50mm Minimum Tread Width / 31mm Maximum Diameter
f. No drilling additional holes
g. Wheel covers may be used only if entire wheel is visible inside and outside.
(Wheels will be checked with digital calibers if needed)
4. The following Modifications are not allowed
a. Starting or finish line devices
b. Electronic or lighting devices
c. Glass or extremely fragile parts
d. Paint that is wet, smudges or extremely sticky
e. Bearings, Bushings, inserts, and or filling of the wheel bore and re-drilling.
f. Sharp objects, sandpaper or abrasives on the bottom of car (We do not want any damage to the rubber stopping pads)
g. Axles and/or wheels attached to any device that mechanically or alters rotation and spin
h. Any part of the car to go beyond the starting peg (see photo below)