Super Stock Rules Nov 25, 2007 0:10:35 GMT -7
Post by P D D R 2 on Nov 25, 2007 0:10:35 GMT -7
Gravity Power Free Rolling Only
Rules and Regulations
- Official entry form must be filled out complete and signed per builder
- Return shipping must be pre payed in order to return your cars
- When you ship the package you can purchase return shipping (cost the same to return it back)
- $10 per
- Cars are staged straight down the lane, wheels pulled away from the center rail and car body (Standard Staging Method)
- Custom staging instructions are allowed and must be shipped with car/cars on race day
- No touching or stepping over the track
- No touching anyones car
- Must conduct yourself in an orderly manner
- Failure to meet race requirements and/or rules
- If any part of the car comes off during the race and interferes with another car
- If the car leaves it's lane and interferes with another car
- Car causing damage to the track
1. Car Body / Dimensions
Wheel Base : Any
Height : Not to exceed 3" inches...
Length : Not to exceed 7" inches...
Width : Not to exceed 3" inches...
Weight : Not to exceed 5.0 ounces (143 grams) measured on 1/10th digital scale
Track Center Rail Height : 1/4" inch ( 7mm ) *
Track Center Rail Width : 1 5/8" inches (4.2 cm) *
* Wheels must clear the outside to outside center rail width measurement
Center Guide Rail click on photos to view
BSA only, made in the USA
a. May be CnCed, lathed, polished and / or sanded for truing the tread surface and circumference
b. The tread / contact surface must remain flat and parallel to the wheel bore as humanly possible
c. All of the small detailed ridge marks at the edge of the tread must remain visible around the entire circumference
d. No Angling, Reshaping, Canting, Round Crowning, Tapering, H-ing, V-ing, Dishing, the outside of the wheels and/or tread surface.
e. No removing or reducing the letters or spokes on the outside or inside of the wheel
f. 7.50 Minimum Tread Width / 31mm Maximum Diameter
g. No drilling additional holes
h. All letters must completely remain intact and fully visible inside and out
i. Clear inner wheel covers attached to the axles or car body may be used to reduce air flow. They must be clear to see the inside of the wheels if used.
j.Wheels must be mounted standard mounting. No reverse mounted wheels.
(Wheels will be checked with digital calibers if needed)
4. The following Modifications are not allowed
b. Starting or finish line devices
c. Electronic or lighting devices
d. Glass or extremely fragile parts
e. Paint that is wet, smudges or extremely sticky
f. Sharp objects, sandpaper or abrasives on the bottom of car (We do not want any damage to the rubber stopping pads)
g. Any part of the car to go beyond the starting peg (Red Zone)
h. Axles and/or wheels attached to any device that mechanically alters rotation and/or spin
j. No fenders, air deflectors attached to the car body to reduce air flow around and or over the wheels.